THE FOOTBALL FAILURE

One day, I was at the lunchtime football club and we were all playing fairly, no arguments or anything! A girl in my year was playing with her friends too. She was really good at playing, when she got hit in the face with the ball, which sent her flying to the wall and smacked her head. A whistle blew and everyone disappeared…

The coach called an ambulance for the girl, and they said they would come as soon as possible. A while later, they got a call from the hospital and the doctor said that the ambulance had crashed…

1 Comment »

1. Ellie Said,

June 10, 2016@ 2:57 pm      Reply

Dear Eli,
    I really like this 100 word challenge. I like how you have started the first sentence with an adverbial opener: One day, I was at lunchtime football club and we were all playing fairly, no arguments or anything!
    Also the punctuation you have used.

The end of this story was amazing, it really makes the reader want to read on and know what happened to the ambulance and the girl. Your use of puntuation is really good throughout this. Overall this is a great 100wc. Good luck in the next one.

Maybe you could come and leave some comments on out blog. http://ribbledriveprimary.net/yearsix2015/

From Ellie

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI